Towards knowledge the QuranWith type permission:Islamic basis UKIntroduction come Tafheem |Glossary |VerbsOther resourcesUpdated: Maarif |Dawat
Surah Az-Zumar 39:1-9 <1/8>
Update RequiredTo bermain the media you will must either upgrade your browser to a current version or upgrade your flash plugin.
Anda sedang menonton: Qs az zumar ayat 39
بِسۡمِ اللهِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِيۡمِ تَنۡزِيۡلُ الۡكِتٰبِ مِنَ اللّٰهِ الۡعَزِيۡزِ الۡحَكِيۡمِ اِنَّاۤ اَنۡزَلۡنَاۤ اِلَيۡكَ الۡكِتٰبَ بِالۡحَقِّ فَاعۡبُدِ اللّٰهَ مُخۡلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّيۡنَ ؕ اَلَا لِلّٰهِ الدِّيۡنُ الۡخَالِصُ ؕ وَالَّذِيۡنَ اتَّخَذُوۡا مِنۡ دُوۡنِهٖۤ اَوۡلِيَآءَ ۘ مَا نَعۡبُدُهُمۡ اِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُوۡنَاۤ اِلَى اللّٰهِ زُلۡفٰى ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ يَحۡكُمُ بَيۡنَهُمۡ فِىۡ مَا هُمۡ فِيۡهِ يَخۡتَلِفُوۡنَ ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ لَا يَهۡدِىۡ مَنۡ هُوَ كٰذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ لَوۡ اَرَادَ اللّٰهُ اَنۡ يَّـتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا لَّاصۡطَفٰى مِمَّا يَخۡلُقُ مَا يَشَآءُ ۙ سُبۡحٰنَهٗ ؕ هُوَ اللّٰهُ الۡوَاحِدُ الۡقَهَّارُ خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالۡاَرۡضَ بِالۡحَقِّ ۚ يُكَوِّرُ الَّيۡلَ عَلَى النَّهَارِ وَيُكَوِّرُ النَّهَارَ عَلَى الَّيۡلِ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمۡسَ وَالۡقَمَرَؕ كُلٌّ يَّجۡرِىۡ لِاَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّىؕ اَلَا هُوَ الۡعَزِيۡزُ الۡغَفَّارُ خَلَقَكُمۡ مِّنۡ نَّفۡسٍ وَّاحِدَةٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِنۡهَا زَوۡجَهَا وَاَنۡزَلَ لَـكُمۡ مِّنَ الۡاَنۡعَامِ ثَمٰنِيَةَ اَزۡوَاجٍ ؕ يَخۡلُقُكُمۡ فِىۡ بُطُوۡنِ اُمَّهٰتِكُمۡ خَلۡقًا مِّنۡۢ بَعۡدِ خَلۡقٍ فِىۡ ظُلُمٰتٍ ثَلٰثٍ ؕ ذٰ لِكُمُ اللّٰهُ رَبُّكُمۡ لَهُ الۡمُلۡكُ ؕ لَاۤ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا هُوَ ۚ فَاَ نّٰى تُصۡرَفُوۡنَ اِنۡ تَكۡفُرُوۡا فَاِنَّ اللّٰهَ غَنِىٌّ عَنۡكُمۡ وَلَا يَرۡضٰى لِعِبَادِهِ الۡـكُفۡرَ ۚ وَاِنۡ تَشۡكُرُوۡا يَرۡضَهُ لَـكُمۡ ؕ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِّزۡرَ اُخۡرٰى ؕ ثُمَّ اِلٰى رَبِّكُمۡ مَّرۡجِعُكُمۡ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمۡ بِمَا كُنۡتُمۡ تَعۡمَلُوۡنَ ؕ اِنَّهٗ عَلِيۡمٌۢ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُوۡرِ وَاِذَا مَسَّ الۡاِنۡسَانَ ضُرٌّ دَعَا رَبَّهٗ مُنِيۡبًا اِلَيۡهِ ثُمَّ اِذَا خَوَّلَهٗ نِعۡمَةً مِّنۡهُ نَسِىَ مَا كَانَ يَدۡعُوۡۤا اِلَيۡهِ مِنۡ قَبۡلُ وَجَعَلَ لِلّٰهِ اَنۡدَادًا لِّيُـضِلَّ عَنۡ سَبِيۡلِهٖ ؕ قُلۡ تَمَتَّعۡ بِكُفۡرِكَ قَلِيۡلًا ۖ اِنَّكَ مِنۡ اَصۡحٰبِ النَّارِ اَمَّنۡ هُوَ قَانِتٌ اٰنَآءَ الَّيۡلِ سَاجِدًا وَّقَآئِمًا يَّحۡذَرُ الۡاٰخِرَةَ وَيَرۡجُوۡا رَحۡمَةَ رَبِّهٖؕ قُلۡ هَلۡ يَسۡتَوِى الَّذِيۡنَ يَعۡلَمُوۡنَ وَالَّذِيۡنَ لَا يَعۡلَمُوۡنَؕ اِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ اُولُوا الۡاَلۡبَابِ
(39:1) The revelation that this publication is from Allah, the most Mighty, the paling Wise.1 (39:2) (O Prophet), that is we Who have actually revealed this book to you with Truth.2 so serve only Allah, consecrating your devotion come Him.3 (39:3) Lo, religion is exclusively setia to Allah.4 Your faith is sama sekali consecrated come Him. Together for those who have taken others 보다 Allah for milik mereka guardians, (they say): “We worship them only that castle may bring us nearer come Allah.”5 Allah will judge in between them concerning apa they differ about.6 Verily Allah melakukan not guide anyone that is provided to sheer lying, is an utter unbeliever.7 (39:4) If Allah had wanted to ambil to himself a son, He bisa have liked anyone He want out of itu whom that creates.8 kemuliaan be come Him (that the should have a son). He is Allah: the One, the Overpowering.9 (39:5) He produced the heavens and the planet with Truth,10 and also He folds increase the day over the night and folds increase the night over the day. He has subjected the sun and also the moon, every is berlari its course until an appointed time. Lo, that is the paling Mighty, the paling Forgiving.11 (39:6) He it is Who created you native a solitary being, and also He that is who made from the its mate.12 He the is Who developed for friend eight top of cattle in pairs.13 He create you in your mothers" wombs, giving you one membentuk after lagi in threefold depths of darkness.14 That, then, is Allah, her Lord.15 His is the kingdom.16 over there is no god yet He.17 So, whence are you gift turned astray?18 (39:7) If you disbelieve, understand well the Allah has no need of you.19 however He does not favor unbelief in His servants.20 but if you space thankful, her thankfulness will please Him.21 No one akan bear another"s burden.22 You room destined to return to your Lord and also He will tell you maafkan saya you tangan kedua to do. He is well aware even of what lies tersembunyi in your breasts. (39:8) When any affliction befalls man,23 he cries out to his Lord, penitently turning to Him.24 yet when his mr bestows His favour ~ above him, the forgets the affliction about which he had cried out25 and sets increase compeers to Allah26 the they might lead others astray native His Path.27 Say, (O Prophet): “Enjoy her unbelief because that a while. Surely you will be amongst the inmates of the Fire.” (39:9) Is kemudian a rakyat (preferable or he) who is obedient, and also prostrates self in the watches of the night, was standing (in Prayer), is fearful of the Hereafter, and looks depan to the mercy the His Lord? questioning them: “Are itu who know equal to itu who perform not know?”28 Only itu endowed with understanding bawa pulang heed.
1. This is a brief arrival to the surah which just stresses the allude that the Quran is no Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) word, as the disbelievers assert, however it is Allah’s Word, which he Himself has sent down. Along with this, two of Allah"s features have been pointed out to warn the listeners of two realities so that they execute not underestimate this Word yet understand its sepenuhnya importance: (1) that Allah Who has sent it down, is All-Mighty; that is, he is so powerful that no power deserve to prevent His will and also decisions from being enforced and none deserve to dare resist Him in any kind of way. (2) that He is All-wise; the is, the guidance that is providing in this Book, is wholly based on wisdom, and also only an ignorant and also foolish person can rotate away indigenous it. (For further explanation, check out (E.N. 1 of surah As-Sajdah).
3. This is a very important verse which claims the actual objective that the blog post of Islam. Therefore, one should not happen over that superficially, yet should shot to know its an interpretation and intention. It has two simple points: (1) that the need is to worship Allah. (2) that the need is of seperti worship as might be perform by making religion exclusively Allah’s. Ibadat is obtained from abd, and this indigenous is tangan kedua as one antonym of freeman for the slave and bondsman in Arabic. Accordingly, ibadat has two meanings: (1) Worship and also devotion. (2) Humble and willing obedience, as is borne the end by the well known and authoritative arab Lexicon, linguistik al- Arab. Thus, follow to the authentic vocabulary explanation, the demand is not just of Allah’s prayer but tambahan of willing and sincere obedience come His commands and laws.
The arab word deen includes several meanings:
(1) Domination and also sovereignty, dominance and politik power and also authority to enforce one’s decision on others.
(2) Obedience, compliance through commands and also servitude.
(3) The practice and the method that a man follows.
In check out of these 3 meanings, deen in this verse means: The way of life and attitude which a man adopts after acknowledging the supremacy and also accepting the obedience the another; and also to worship Allah produksi one’s religion solely His. This means that one must refrain from combining another’s worship through the praise of Allah, but should praise Allah alone, must follow His indict alone, and should comply through His commands and also injunctions only.
4. This is an actual kebenaran and reality, which has actually been presented together an discussion for the above demand. It means: You have to worship Allah, making deen exclusively His, because that it is only Allah’s appropriate that He need to be obeyed and also worshiped sincerely and exclusively. In various other words, there is no one else who may deserve to it is in worshiped so the he juga should be served and also worshiped besides Allah and also his commands and laws juga obeyed. If a person serves someone else, apart from Allah, sincerely and also exclusively, he melakukan it wrong. Likewise, if he combines the praise of someone else with his praise of Allah, this tambahan is versus the truth. The best commentary the this city is the Hadith i m sorry Ibn Marduyah has related native Yazid ar-Raqashi. He says: A rakyat asked the Prophet (peace it is in upon him): We offer away our properti so the we ini adalah well-known. Kandil we get a reward for this? The Prophet (peace it is in upon him) replied: No. He asked: What, if one has actually the intention both of Allah’s reward and of reputation in the world? The divine Prophet replied: Allah melakukan not accept any type of deed unless it is performed solely for His sake. After ~ this he recited this exact same verse.
5. The disbelievers that Makkah said and the polytheists the dunia over usually say the same: We do not worship other beings regarding them together our creators: the Creator is only Allah, and also He alone is the real Deity; however He is as well high for united state to have access to Him. Therefore, we make these saintly us a method to convey our prayers and also our petitions come Allah.
6. One should recognize it well that unity and concord is mungkin only v Tauhid: there can be no unity through shirk. The polytheists the dunia over have tidak pernah agreed regarding which beings space the definite means of accessibility to Allah. Some orang have taken some specific gods and also goddesses together the means, but even among them there is no covenant on every the gods and also goddesses; part others have taken the moon, the sun, Mars, Jupiter, etc. As the means, and they juga are no agreed regarding which of lock holds maafkan saya rank and which is the real way of approach to Allah. Part others have taken the dead saints as the means, however they tambahan differ widely around them: one to trust in one santo and lainnya in another. The factor is that the belief about these berbeda beings is neither based on any type of knowledge, nor has Allah ever sent down a list informing that sebagai and sebagai persons room His spesial favorites; therefore, castle only have to be make the method to have accessibility to Him. This is a creed which has spread among the people only top top account the superstitions and also whims and blind imitation that the elders. Therefore the differences.
7. Here, Allah has used two words because that these people, kazib (liar) and kaffar (denier). They have been called kazib due to the fact that they have actually falsely designed this creed by themselves, and kemudian they spread out falsehood among others. As for kaffar. It has actually two meanings: (1) A stubborn disbeliever, i.e. The setiap orang who insist on anda false creed even after the doctrine of Tauhid has come sebelum them. (2) Ungrateful because that blessings, i.e. Castle arc receiving every kinds of blessing from Allah, yet are thanking those other beings about whom they have actually assumed that these blessings are getting to them through milik mereka agency and also influence.
Lihat lainnya: √ Daftar Harga Es Krim Di Mcd Terbaru Tahun 2021 Dan Cara Delivery Order!
8. The is, the is just impossible that Allah should have actually begotten a son. The just possibility is the Allah should choose someone because that Himself; and whomever that chooses will certainly inevitably be from amongst the creatures, for whatever in the world, apart from Allah, is His creation. Now, evidently, but exalted and also chosen a creature can be, the cannot have actually the place of the offspring. For in between the Creator and also the developed there exist a an excellent disparity of nature and essence and also character, and also parenthood necessarily meminta that there need to be the unified of alam and essence between a father and his offspring. Besides, one should juga bear in psychic the suggest that the words: “If Allah had intended to bawa pulang a son, He bisa have chosen from maafkan saya He created” themselves provide the meaning that Allah has never intended so. Here the object is to impress that not to speak of acquisition a son, Allah has tidak pernah even plan so.
9. The complying with are the disagreements by which the doctrine of parenthood has actually been refuted:
First, that Allah is free from every defect and also fault and also weakness. Obviously, children are needed by the one who is defective and weak. The one that is mortal and also stands in need of them, so the his progeny should proceed to live after the in the world. Likewise, he who adopts a son melakukan so either due to the fact that he feels the need of having actually an heir, being childless himself, or he adopts a child being overpowered by love of somebody. Attributing such human weakness to Allah and forming spiritual creeds on anda basis is nothing but ignorance and also shortsightedness.
The 2nd argument is that Allah in His essence and Being is unique. The is not a member that a species, whereas, evidently, offspring have to necessarily belong to a species. Furthermore, there have the right to be no concept of offspring there is no marriage, and also marriage can take place only between homogeneous individuals. Therefore, the one that proposes offspring because that the Unique and Matchless Being like Allah, is ignorant and foolish.
The 3rd argument is the Allah is Omnipotent, i.e. Whatever is there in the dunia is subdued come Him and is telah terorganisir in His an effective grasp. No one in this world has any resemblance v Him in any method or derajat on account of which it may be imagined the he has a relation v Allah.
10. For explanation, see(Surah Ibrahim, Ayat 19);(Surah An-Nahl, Ayat 3);(Surah Al-Ankabut, Ayat 44), and the E.Ns thereof.
11. That is, he is All-Mighty: if he wills to punishment you, no power have the right to resist Him. Yet it is His kindness that He melakukan not seize you forthwith despite your arrogant and also insolent behavior, yet He go on providing you respite after respite. Here, Allah’s produksi no haste in seizing rakyat in punishment and also His giving them respite has actually been referred to as forgiveness.
12. This does not typical that first He developed the umat manusia beings from Adam and kemudian created his wife, Eve. But here, instead of the chronological order, there is the bespeak of presentation, examples of i beg your pardon are discovered in every language. For instance, we say, “Whatever friend did this day is well-known to me, and whatever friend did yesterday is also in mine knowledge.” This cannot typical that apa happened yesterday has actually happened ~ today.
13. The is, the camel, cow, sheep and also goat, whose 4 males and also four females bersama make eight heads of cattle.
16. The is, all powers and authority remainder with Him and it is He that is judgment over the entirety Universe.
17. In various other words, the reasoning is this: when Allah alone is your Lord and His is the sovereignty, then inevitably your Deity juga is He. Just how can lagi be your divine being when he has actually neither any share in providence no one any function in sovereignty? after ~ all, how deserve to it be reasonable for you to take others as your divine beings when Allah alone is the Creator of the heavens and the earth, when Allah alone has subjected the sun and also the bulan for you, when He alone bring the job after the night and also the night after the day, and when that alone is your own Creator and Lord as well as of all animals and cattle?
18. This words need deep consideration. It has actually not been said: “How room you transforming away?” yet “How space you turned away?” that is, over there is who else that is misleading you, and being hence deceived you carry out not understand sebagai a an easy and reasonable thing. The various other thing i m sorry by diri sendiri becomes obvious from the layout is: the word “you” is no addressed come the agents yet to those who menjadi turning away under dari mereka influence. There is a subtle point in this which can be understood easily after ~ a small thought. Itu who dulu working to turn away others (from the right way) dulu present in the same culture and were doing whatever they mungkin openly and also publicly. Therefore, there was no require to cite them by name. It was juga useless to address them, for they menjadi trying to rotate away the rakyat from the service of Allah, the One, and also entrapping them for the service of others, and also keeping castle entrapped for selfish motives. Obviously, seperti people mungkin not be made come see factor by argument, for it lay in milik mereka own interest not to understand and see reason, and also even after knowledge they could hardly be inclined to sacrifice their interests. However, the condition of the common people who dulu being deceived and cheated was definitely pitiable. They had no interest involved in the business; therefore, they could be convinced by reasoning and argument, and after a little understanding they could juga see maafkan saya advantages were being obtained by itu who were showing lock the method to other deities, after turning them away from Allah. That is why the resolve has been directed come the usual people, who menjadi being misguided fairly than those few who menjadi misguiding them.
19. That is, your disbelief cannot cause any decrease or deficiency in His Kingdom. He will be God if you think in Him, and He will still be God if you refuse Him. That is ruling over His Kingdom by His own power. Her believing or denying Him melakukan not impact His Sovereignty in any kind of way. Follow to Hadith (Muslim), Allah says: O my servants, if all of you, the former and also the latter, the men and also the jinns, ini adalah like the love of a most sinful orang among you, it will cause no deficiency everything in mine Kingdom.
20. The is, He melakukan not approve, not for any kind of interest of His own yet for the interest and menggunakan of the servants themselves the they should disbelieve, for disbelief is harmful for them. Here, one need to bear in psychic the fact that Allah’s will is one thing and also His approval and also pleasure another. Naught in the dunia can happen against Allah’s will, but many things can happen against His approval, and also are keep going day and night. Because that example, the dominance of the tyrants and also the evil in the world, the presence of thieves and robbers, the presence of murderers and adulterers, are mungkin only because Allah has actually made room because that the incident of these evils and also the visibility of this criminals in the plan of points ordained through Him. Kemudian He offers opportunities juga of committing evil hanya as he provides avenues to the good of doing good. Had He made no room because that these evils and also had listed no methods of committing wrongs to the evildoers, no angry would have actually ever developed in the world. All this is based on Allah’s will. However the incident of one act under divine will does not average that Allah’s approval also goes through it. This may be described by an example. If a rakyat tries to obtain his living only by lawful means, Allah gives him his living through itu means. This is His will. But providing for the thief or the robber or the corrupt person dibawah the will melakukan not median that Allah tambahan likes stealing and robbery and taking the bribes. Allah claims the exact same thing here, together if come say: If you desire to disbelieve, you may do so. We will not protect against you native this nor make you believe forcibly. But We do not grant that you should deny her Creator and Provider, being His servants, because that it is harmful for yourselves. Ours Godhead is not harmed and influenced by the in any way.
21. Words shukr (gratitude) has actually been used di sini as versus kufr (disbelief) instead of mempercayai (belief). This by diri sendiri shows that kufr is, in fact, ingratitude and disloyalty, and faith is the vital requirement that gratitude. The rakyat who has any feeling the the favors the Allah Almighty, cannot take on any other way than the of belief and faith. Therefore, gratitude and also faith space correlatives. Wherever there is gratitude there will be confidence also. Top top the contrary, wherever there is disbelief, there will certainly be no pertanyaan of gratitude in ~ all, because that gratitude along with disbelief is meaningless.
22. It way this: Each among you is self responsible for his deeds. If a person adopts disbelief in bespeak to you re welcome others, or come avoid anda displeasure, itu others will tidak pernah bear the load of his disbelief, however will leave him to bear his own burden. Therefore, everyone who involves know that disbelief is wrong and also belief is right, should provide up the wrong attitude and adopt the ideal attitude, and avoid produksi himself liable for Allah’s punishment by shortcut himself with his family or brotherhood or nation.
24. The is, at that time he does not remember itu other divine beings whom he digunakan to invoke in good times; but he despairs of castle all and also turns only to Allah, lord of the worlds. This is a clear proof of the kebenaran that in the depths of his heart he has actually the emotion that all other divine beings are helpless, and the realization the Allah alone is the possessor of every powers and authority lies hidden and hidden deep in his mind.
25. The is, the again forgets the bad times when abandoning every other deities he was invoking only Allah, the One.
26. The is, the again starts serving others: that obeys them, prays come them and bekerja untuk offerings sebelum them.
27. That is, he is not isi with his own aku having unable to do astray, but juga leads rather astray, informing them the the affliction which had befallen him, had been evaded by the help of sebagai and sebagai a pious male or saint, or god and also goddess. Thus, numerous other people tambahan put milik mereka faith in these deities besides Allah, and are lebih-lebih lagi misled together the ignorant and also foolish rakyat describe anda experiences sebelum them.
28. It should be listed that two kinds of the guys are gift contrasted here. First, itu who turn to Allah as soon as a calamity befalls them, but worship others 보다 Allah normally. Second, those who have made it anda permanent way of life to follow Allah and worship and also serve Him, and anda worshiping that in solitude throughout the night is a evidence of milik mereka sincerity. The an initial kind of the men have actually been dubbed ignorant through Allah, also if they might have devoured whole libraries. And also the second kind the the men have been referred to as the learned, also if they can be illiterate. For the real supremely vital thing is the knowledge of the kebenaran and man’s pergerakan according come it, and also on this relies his true success. Allah asks: How have the right to these two be equal? How can they probably follow the very same way bersama in the world, and also meet v the same end in the Hereafter?